Become a Community Advisory Council (CAC) Member
Want to have a voice in your own health care? Join our Community Advisory Council (CAC).
The CAC is made up of plan members like you, as well as other community representatives who want to make a difference in how their health plan operates. We are looking for all kinds of OHP members to serve on the CAC – young, old, women, men, people with disabilities, diverse cultures.
You can request a membership application by contacting us by phone at 503-376-7420, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or via mail at 807 NE Third Street, McMinnville, OR 97128.
Meet our CAC
Our CAC consists of the following members, current as of March 2014:
- Michelle Bernards - Family of OHP member
- Bonnie Corns - Yamhill County Health and Human Services - Public Health
- Rebecca Eichhorn, Co-Chair - Family of OHP member
- Lydia Finley - OHP Member
- Lorri Flores - Dayton Together for a Drug Free Community
- Michele Gray - Yamhill County Head Start
- Barbara Harrington - OHP member
- Melissa Ivey - Family of OHP member
- Megan Muilenberg - OHP Member
- Paul Partridge - Yamhill County Health and Human Services - Developmental Disability Services
- Jennifer Richter, Co-Chair - Family of OHP member
- Leanne Wasson - OHP Member
Want to attend a CAC Meeting?
The CAC meets once a month to discuss important ways to improve health in the community.
WHEN: the third Tuesday of each month, 6-8 p.m.
WHERE: Yamhill CCO Admin Offices, 807 NE 3rd Street, McMinnville OR, 97128.