Become a Community Advisory Council (CAC) Member
Want to have a voice in your own health care? Join our Community Advisory Council (CAC).
The CAC is made up of plan members like you, as well as other community representatives who want to make a difference in how their health plan operates. We are looking for all kinds of OHP members to serve on the CAC – young, old, women, men, people with disabilities, diverse cultures.
You can request a membership application by contacting us by phone at 503-376-7420, via email at email@example.com
or via mail at 807 NE Third Street, McMinnville, OR 97128. Members of the CAC are selected through the application process and by a Board of Directors nominating committee vote. If selected to be on the CAC, members will be notified in writing of the Board's decision.
Meet our CAC
Our CAC consists of the following members, current as of April 2015:
- Rebecca Eichhorn, Co-Chair - Family of Yamhill CCO member
- Melissa Ivey, Co-Chair - Family of Yamhill CCO member
- Lorri Flores - Member advocate, Dayton Together for a Drug Free Community
- Michele Gray - Member advocate, Yamhill County Head Start
- Paul Partridge - Member advocate, Yamhill County Health and Human Services - Developmental Disability Services
- Christina Thomas - Yamhill CCO member
- Leanne Wasson - Yamhill CCO member
Want to attend a CAC Meeting?
The CAC meets once a month to discuss important ways to improve health in the community. Meetings are open to the public, and comments or concerns are taken at the meetings. If you'd like to submit your questions or concerns without attending a meeting, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN: the third Tuesday of each month, 6-8 p.m.
WHERE: Yamhill CCO Admin Offices, 807 NE 3rd Street, McMinnville OR, 97128.