Become a Community Advisory Council (CAC) Member
Want to have a voice in your own health care? Join our Community Advisory Council (CAC).
The CAC is made up of plan members like you, as well as other community representatives who want to make a difference in how their health plan operates. We are looking for all kinds of OHP members to serve on the CAC – young, old, women, men, people with disabilities, diverse cultures.
If you are interested in attending a meeting or would like to submit questions or concerns to the Community Advisory Council, please email us at email@example.com
or call our Administrative Offices at 503-376-7420.
Meet our CAC
Our CAC consists of the following members, current as of July 2016:
- Jim Davis - Yamhill CCO member
- Lindsay Dent - Yamhill CCO member, Champion Team
- Rebecca Eichhorn, Co-Chair - Family of Yamhill CCO member
- Heather Hunter - Yamhill CCO Member, Champion Team
- Hannah Irish - Chehelem Counseling Center
- Melissa Ivey, Co-Chair - Family of Yamhill CCO member
- Mark Joy - Provoking Hope
- Ginny Rake - Family of Yamhill CCO member, Project ABLE
- Belinda Russell - Yamhill CCO member
- Kristina Sheppard - Newberg School District
- Christina Thomas - Yamhill CCO member
- Chris Trunde - Yamhill CCO member, Project ABLE
Want to attend a CAC Meeting?
The CAC meets once a month to discuss important ways to improve health in the community. Meetings are open to the public, and comments or concerns are taken at the meetings. If you'd like to submit your questions or concerns without attending a meeting, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN: the third Tuesday of each month, 6-8 p.m.
WHERE: Yamhill CCO Admin Offices, 807 NE 3rd Street, McMinnville OR, 97128.